Hosted by Stay Bookish
My pick for Swoon Worthy Saturday this week is Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines written by Richelle Mead.
- He's a royal Moroi, and uses the rare type of magic called Spirit
- He has deep emerald green eyes, dark chestnut brown, messsy hair
- He's 22 years old
- His parents are Daniella and Nathan
- He's brave, selfless, openminded, always ready to help people, even at the cost of himself, intelligent, arrogant, cocky, rebellious, and sarcastic
- He drinks and smokes to handle the aftermath of Spirit
- Adrian had low self-esteem, and Believe that he is a failure, like everyone expects him to be
Swoon Worthy Moments:
“My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?"I'm not going to say anything to spoil the reading for you, but let's just say I did a lot of swooning.
That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over me again. "What about them?"
"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're amazing... like molten gold. I could paint those..." He reached toward me but then pulled back. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful.”
“Thanks for looking out for her, Sage. You're okay. For a human."
I almost laughed. "Thanks."
"You can say it too, you know."
I walked over to Latte and paused. "Say what?"
"That I'm okay...for a vampire," he explained.
I shook my head, still smiling. "You'll have a hard time getting any Alchemist to admit that. But I can say you're okay for an irreverent party boy with occasional moments of brilliance."
"Brilliant? You think I'm brilliant?" He threw his hands skyward. "You hear that, world? Sage says I'm brilliant.”And my last Swoon Worthy moment with Adrian is from VA.
"Don't worry, Little Dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me."So, what did you think of the quotes? Did they make you swoon as much as they made me swoon?